Life at The Lodge
The Lodge is a beautiful country hotel style home set in a tranquil village in the countryside near to Leicester.
Great care is essential but it is also extremely important to us to provide you with a beautiful setting both social and personal. The social accommodation is designed to provide a comfortable, homely, non institutional atmosphere. We have two dining rooms, and three other spacious lounges that are perfect for residents to meet with friends, watch television or listen to music. Alternatively, you can just relax and enjoy beautiful views of the landscaped gardens to unwind.
All our bedrooms have full disabled access, first floor bedrooms being served by two lifts and one chair lift. Click here to see our gallery.
- Each room is for single occupancy and has en-suite facilities.
- Each room has a direct telephone line and access to free Wi-Fi and a ‘nurse call’ system enabling you to call for assistance at any time of the day or night
- We encourage you to bring your own belongings and furniture to enable you to have a personal space where you feel at home.
- Equipment you require for your care needs can be added to your room such as commodes, toilet risers, perching stool.
- Your door can be locked for your privacy.
- Your radiator is fitted with a temperature control so that you can regulate the heat as you require.
- Décor is reviewed regularly.
Housekeeping and Laundry
Laundry is carried out in house; all clothes are labelled to enable identification to ensure that everyone wears their own clothes at all times. Bedding and towels are supplied by The Lodge. Housekeeping services are provided daily to your private accommodation. A managed programme is followed by the housekeepers to ensure all areas are kept spotlessly clean and maintained to a high standard. Carpet cleaning is carried out regularly and as required.
- Hairdressing – This service is provided in our fully fitted hair salon.
- Chiropodist – You are offered a complimentary chiropodist service every six weeks.
- Personal newspapers and magazines – these can be ordered for you and delivered from the local newsagent.
- Two lifts between accommodation floors.
- In-house shop providing toiletries, stationery, and confectionery etc
- Post box service.
- Hydraulic bath lifts to aid with bathing including a Spa bath